At my core, I am grateful for my family, my friends, my church, and photography. I have an amazing son, Noah, who loves art and photography and is in college. I’m a reader, listener, learner, and giver who is simply grateful for the blessing of life.
Rain or shine, you can find me hiking the urban concrete trails, taking in their inspiration.
I love photographs, I love taking and seeing the story photographs provide. Photography brings me closer to each couple on their wedding day. Images are quick glimpses into a single, powerful, gut-busting reminder of the amazing journey we are on. I play with light and emotion to draw out the moments happening all around me. Photographs binds our heart to the narrative of one another.
After studying photography at Wright State University, my professional career began in 2009. I actually shot my first wedding assisting Michael. I fell head over heels in love with weddings and never looked back! Since then, I have worked closely with The Carrs. In 2015, I came on full time with Michael and Grace, and cannot wait to make even more magic.
Random free tip: use cauliflower crust for your pizza, and you’ll get your veggies in!
Tidbits about Kera:
• Snowboarding, wake boarding, surfing: Any chance I get.
• Dream to host a fancy dinner party someday.
• Earned my chef jacket at my side hustle as a cooking school assistant.
• Organizing other people’s messes brings me joy. Seriously.
• I listen to audio books instead of music when driving.
• Learning to play chess at 41
• My biggest support comes from the people in my small group.
• The most recent video on my phone is of bacon cooking.